Other cooperating Organisations
• Duoda is the Centre for Women’s Studies at the University
of Barcelona. It offers the only Master in Women’s Studies in Spain, and also
an online Master, in the Studies of Sexual Difference. It is the main site
for the thin-king and practice of sexual difference in Spain.
• EPIL (European Project for Inter-religious Learning) is an
international institution dedicated to promoting and organising educational
programmes of interreligious dialogue among women in Europe, with a focus
on Christian-Muslim relations.
EPIL is a five cities project with partner organisations in five countries of Europe and the Middle East. Presently partners include universities, city administrations, church related education agencies and autonomous women’s organisations.
• Women’s Memories is a long-term international project, initiated
and coordinated by Gender Studies, o.p.s. in Prague. The project is based
on recording of life experience and opinions of women in three generations
(born between 1920-1960) using oral history and narrative interview methods.
The uniqueness of Women’s Memories as a model project from both content and
methodology point of view lies specifically in tight interconnection it pro-vides
between gender re-search, gender education and civil society.
• OWEN is an East-West European Women’s Network to empower women
in Central and Eastern Europe and Germany as actors in civil society strengthening
democracy, gender justice and solidarity.
>>> http://www.owen-frauennetz werk.de
• The NGO Women’s Stu-dies and Research “Mileva Maric Einstein“ is an alternative interdisciplinary higher educational program. It seeks to help women and men understand the present gender differentiation in education, art, culture, science, religion, technology, and everyday life. Its structure consists of four related programs: educational, research, publishing and information-documentation.